This year, Santa’s Elves will be looking to honor the South Milwaukee homes and businesses with the best outdoor holiday lights displays. Winners will receive small cash prizes, a yard sign, and recognition on the city website and Facebook pages – and be the envy of your block, and city.
Beautification Committee members will judge entries for first and second place in the following categories:
- Griswold – You light up the whole neighborhood.
- Classical – Traditional decorations from holidays past.
- Themed – You have a running theme happening with your lighted display.
You can enter more than one address. The more, the merrier!
All entries must be submitted by December 15th. Judging will occur starting December 16th.
Winners will be notified by the contact information provided by the Facebook submission or the contact information provided on the entry form.
Let’s deck South Milwaukee streets with holiday cheer!
There are three ways to enter…
- Via an online form
- Post your entries our City’s Facebook page, using #LightUpSouthMilwaukee
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org